Why you should play social netball 👍
Netball is one of the most popular social sports in Australia. Gone are the days where people played sport with the sole purpose of winning. You can now join a social league where the focus is more about getting some exercise, meeting new people and learning new skills.
Here are some of the personal benefits of social netball…
- Meet new people – Playing social sport is one of the best ways to make some new friends. So switch off Netflix and put yourself out there! We have seen many friendships form over a season of social netball and even some romances!
- Regular Exercise – Many of us have office jobs that involve sitting in front of a computer for hours on end. Playing a game of social netball is a great way to get your 30 minutes of physical activity for the day.
- Time Effective – It can be difficult to find the time to exercise. A game of social netball only takes 40 minutes and you don’t have to commit to training.
- Boosts Confidence – Learn the rules of the game and improve your skills in a super supportive environment. It doesn’t matter how long you have been playing or how skilled you are.
- Stress Release – Life can be a little too much sometimes. Social netball helps you forget about your problems for a few hours!
If these benefits appeal to you then give social netball a go! Get your friends together and enter a team or join as an individual player and we will find a team for you.
So what are you waiting for?