Join the SportUP Team!
- Our mission at SportUP is to help busy working professionals play sport for fun.
- At the heart of SportUP is our team of referees and organisers.
- Apply to join our team by filling out the form below or calling Claire (Comp Manager) on 0425908308.
Are you a friendly, outgoing, referee in Brisbane or Gold Coast looking to get paid to be involved with the sport you love?
Brisbane Referee/Umpire Roles
Do you want to get paid to be involved with social soccer competitions?
If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
We are on the hunt for Brisbane’s most friendly umpires and referees to join our friendly team.
This role is really popular with university students looking for fun and high paying evening work.
Game nights are Monday – Thursday at the following locations:
Games are held between 6.00-9.00pm and pay is $20-30 per 40-45min game.
Each night you can earn up to $150 for helping to organise and referee games.
You must be passionate about social sports.
You must have experience playing or refereeing your chosen sport.
You must be organised, punctual and extremely reliable.
You must be outgoing and able to create an exciting atmosphere at games.
You must be friendly and comfortable talking with lots of people.
For more information call Jon on 0425 908 308 or email [email protected]
N.B Due to the number of applications that we receive, only applications through the site will be contacted.
Are you an outgoing Gold Coaster looking to help run SportUP Gold Coast?
Gold Coast Comp Manager
Are you looking for a fun, social and hands on intern experience?
Brisbane Sports Marketing Intern
Want to learn how a social sports company works from the inside?
Join our team and you can explore working in sports by helping to organise our competitions and social events.
This role is available every 3 months, it is usually very popular so goes to a current player or referee. If you are keen I recommend coming down to a game to check out what we are all about.
Want to get your season of sport for FREE? Become a Venue Organiser for one night and get one night of free games.
Want to get a season of your favourite sport (worth $210) for free?
Venue Organisers or VO’s as we call them, help make the positive and social atmosphere that you know and love. You must love talking to people and know your sport inside out.
For each night that you VO, you receive one FREE night to play!
For example you can be VO on Monday nights and then play on Tuesdays for free. Venue Organisers are not able to VO the same night that they play on.
Each competition runs for 12 weeks and VO’s need to be available for the duration of the season.
- Welcoming new teams down
- Helping teach new players the basic rules and answering questions
- Ensuring games start on time
- Make sure players sign in at the venue
- Help referees with GF presentations
- Report injuries and incidents
- Collect SportUP points from teams
- Send score sheets to us at end of night
BENEFITS OF VO LIFE
- Get a free night of sport every season!
- Get access to SportUP swag including free SportUP shirt
- Get paid $100 bonus for great feedback from players at end of season
- Free or discounted entry to SportUP events
- Meet 100’s of friendly people that also love your sport
- Perfect if you are new to the city or looking to make a new group of mates
- Venue Organisers with the best feedback will be invited back again next season for another free season of sport!